This stellar stitching project provides an amazing exploration of fiber arts for toddlers through older children. Toddlers and Preschoolers will work on their fine motor skills with foundational lacing, beading, and stitching techniques; elementary students can explore the added features of weaving and knotting. The solid wood frame provides a great surface for little ones to explore paint or a stunning natural border for a more advanced artists stitchery.
- Wood Frame 8" x 8"
- Plastic Mesh stitching screen 4" x 4"
- 1 Bundle (mini skein) of solid yarn
- assorted fibers including yarn, ribbon, trim, and waxed cording
- Younger Artists: lacing strings (4) and/or wires (4)
- 2 Plastic Needles
- Bead + Bauble bundle
- Liquid Watercolor Paint + brush to embellish wood frame
- 2 Mounting Adhesive stickers
All physical supplies are shipped from the Carolinas throughout the USA.
NOTE: All craft kits may contain small pieces, parts, beads, glue, and paint. All children should be supervised at all times by an adult regardless of age.