Create a layered paper and fiber fringe wall-hanging that celebrates color and texture. This craft project is a simple mess-free creative quick hit for tweens, teens, and even adults! Achieve the trendy textured wall hanging look with a quick stick process that doesn't involve knotting and weaving.
- (1) Adhesive Vinyl Backer Panel
- (1) Dowel Rod Hanger
- (1) Waxed Cord or Wire for hanging
- Washi Tape
- Variety of Paper Trims (solid, painted, patterned)
- Variety of Fiber Trims (yarn, string, wool, fabric)
- Variety of wood beads, buttons, and baubles
- Upcycle fringe from vintage posters, wallpapers, art, etc.
- Step-by-step video class that explains the layering process from start to finish!
All physical supplies are shipped from the Carolinas throughout the USA
NOTE: All craft kits may contain small pieces, parts, beads, glue, and paint. Not recommended for young children - all children should be supervised at all times by an adult regardless of age.