Create a DIY painting at home that will make a statement on the wall! In this Craft Kit and video workshop - artists explore the basics of the color block style, tips for working on loose canvas, and how to create visual symmetry and layering to build up a striking art piece. The colorblock and colorfield style takes its roots in Contemporary Art History but is a modern decor and design trend you won't want to miss out on. This class is geared towards the Tween/Teen crowd - however Adults will find this prompt enjoyable and relaxing - as will mature elementary students who enjoy working in an abstract style.
Craft Kit Contents Include:
- 12x24 Canvas Duckcloth Fabric Paint Surface
- 6 Paint Jars (4 colors plus black and white)
- 2 Paint Brush (Bristle and Foam)
- Washi Tape Roll
- (3) Oil Pastel and (3) Chalk Pastel
- Access to a step-by-step video workshop that accompanies the project